[KPhotoAlbum] Faking kim files to import photos

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Thu Feb 23 18:21:10 GMT 2006

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Thanks, Martin! As I've never patched before, how do I apply this patch?

Usually you do 'cat file.diff | patch'. For details have a look at
patch(1).

However this patch is quite trivial and you can apply it by hand. Just
search for the paragraph marked with the dashes '-' and replace it with
the paragraph marked with pluses '+'. (don't include the '+' signs).

hth,
- martin

--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  | Unix gives you just enough rope to