[KPhotoAlbum] Performance tuning..

Risto H. Kurppa risto.kurppa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 10:43:42 GMT 2006

Robert,

You're doing good work - if it all works..

I'm the guy with the pathetic 45000 image database and speed - I'd
like to see it more..
I'll wait for Jesper's opinion about your suggestions / fixes and wait
for the next snapshot to see if something really has happened..

Keep Going!

rhk

|risto h. kurppa

|risto at kurppa.fi
|kfor.kurppa.fi - rauhanturvaajana Kosovossa
|www.vastavalo.fi/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=820 - fotoja

|Kissoja ei kannata imuroida. Ei edes vaikka ne olisivat  tosi
likaisia. - Antti 8v