[KPhotoAlbum] Improved image viewer?

Jason Kivlighn jkivlighn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 21:54:25 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I'm wondering now what people think about the InfoBox in the viewer.  If the
viewer were to support a slider with all the selected images' thumbnails, I
thought 'why not separate out the InfoBox?'  I'm frequently annoyed that
there's always a portion of my photos covered up, but I do still want that
info available.  Perhaps this info could be displayed to the right of the
thumbnail slider, below the image?

Cheers,
Jason Kivlighn