[KPhotoAlbum] categories are loosing their images

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Aug 30 04:04:51 BST 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 15:20, Christoph Moseler wrote:
| Hi Jesper,
|
| sooorry, hope you won't put me in your killfile -- I found another one.
|
| - open kpa
| - goto settings - Configure KPhotoalbum
| - click on Categories
| - choice a category
| - change the label
| - click on apply
| - click on OK
|
| The renamed category lost all it's pictures. Is it reproducible?
I can't reproduce this bug unfortunately.
Is it reproducable for you each and every time?

I uploaded a new snapshot with a fix to the crash you saw, and that fix
contains a rather large rework, which means that I'll keep category names as
few places as possible. Hopefully that change would indirectly fix the
problem in this email.

I'd really appreciate it, if you could try the snapshot, and let me know if
you can reproduce it there.