[KPhotoAlbum] splashscreen - call for competition

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu Aug 24 00:59:30 BST 2006

OK it is in for now.

So I challenge everyone to make the coolest splash screen possible. And I'll
even stretch so far as to offer the community to vote for the one to use :-)

Now don't say that I'm not willing to give in.
(I just wonder how I'm ever gonna tell my girlfriend that her hand is not
splash screen any more)

OK, splashscreen competition is on till September 15th midnight (in the time
zone where ever I might be).

Hmmm prize? Well how about you get to brag that you made the splash screen for
the coolest KDE application :-)