[KPhotoAlbum] Tokens in big xml db

Christoph Moseler forums at moseler.net
Wed Aug 23 22:02:34 BST 2006

Hi Albert,

do you have a section like this in your uncompressed 2.2-index.xml-file?

   <Category viewtype="0" icon="cookie" name="Tokens" show="1">
    <value value="D" id="1" />
   </Category>

I mean, a <Category /> with name="Tokens"?

Can you one example of an <image>-tag which is tagged with a token.

You have got 124.000 pics in your db? Wow, that's a lot. How long does
it take for you to open kphotoalbum?

Cheers,
Christoph