[KPhotoAlbum] Tokens in big xml db

Christoph Moseler forums at moseler.net
Wed Aug 23 19:34:35 BST 2006

Hi Albert,

did you use the compressed index.xml generated by KPA2.2 ? These
index.xmls do not contain the Tokens in the categories-tag, just the IDs
of the Tokens in the image-tags. The relations between tokens and images
get lost in the compressed index.xml in version 2.2. That has been fixed
in the snapshot. Did you try open your uncompressed index.xml in the
snapshot?

best regards,
Christoph