[KPhotoAlbum] member groups

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Aug 23 14:31:52 BST 2006

On Wednesday 23 August 2006 09:24, Tero Tilus wrote:
| 2006-08-23 15:18, Jean-Samuel:
| > I have exactly the same feeling and I didn't know that categories
| > can be configured in the annotation dialog!
|
| Metoo.  Is there a tip-of-a-day entry for that one?
Err this is in the SVN version :-)

In the current version you can add an item to a super group that is it. In the
SVN version you now also can add sub items.

In other words, in 2.2 you could only add USA as a super group of Las Vegas,
but now you can also add Las Vegas as a sub group of USA.

thousands of images?