[KPhotoAlbum] Storing metadata in images

Daniel Benamy dbenamy at optonline.net
Wed Aug 23 04:52:54 BST 2006

Hi,
First off, thanks for this very cool piece of software.
I was wondering if there had been any thought about or work done to have KPA
store the categories and stuff in the images instead of a seperate database.
It would almost certainly still need to maintain a cache of some sort to make
searching fast, but with the data in the images it would be much easier for
other tools to share it. If you're interested in this, I might look into
writing it and submitting a patch.
Thanks again,
Daniel