[KPhotoAlbum] Buddy for widgets in Annotation dialog

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Thu Aug 17 13:18:40 BST 2006

Hello,

I recently started using KPhotoAlbum, and since I am a heavy keyboard user,
I thought it would be nice to be able to quickly switch between the dock
items in the annotation dialog using the keyboard.

Attached patch (for 2.2, should be easily portable to SVN) fixes this by
setting buddies to the dialog lineedits. Thanks to KDE, if a label is the
buddy of a widget, a shortcut (underlined letter) will automagically be
assigned to it.

Aurélien