[KPhotoAlbum] motion keys in full-screen mode?

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Sun Apr 30 18:29:19 BST 2006

On 29 Apr 2006, Mark Eichin wrote:

> if I select a bunch of images (with shift-arrows) and hit Enter, I get
> the last one, and no navigation that I can find (unless it's some
> combination my window manager uses... which is partly why I asked.)

You're right, hitting enter doesn't allow for navigation in the viewer,
not sure if this is a bug or a feature. However, as Risto wrote in some
other mail, pressing Ctrl-i (the letter i, not the number 1) works.

You can configure the shortcuts for most actions using KDEs configuration
dialog (Configure Shortcuts). The default keys for navigation are Page Up
and Page Down.

hth,
- martin
--