[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoalbum 2.2 and multiple selection in thumbnail view problem

Neilen Marais junkmail at chatsubo.lagged.za.net
Wed Apr 19 20:08:29 BST 2006

Hi!

I was very happy to have the new, non-rectangular shift-click multiple
selection working in Kphotoalbum 2.2, but I seem to have a problem using
it to select a lot of pictures.

If I click - shift+click on two images that are both visible in the
thumbnail view, all seems to be fine.

If I click to select and image, scroll down so that the first image is
not on-screen, and  shift+click, only some of the images are being
selected. It seems that most of the images between the first and last is
being skipped!

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks
Neil