[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 2.2 release

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Apr 18 02:16:08 BST 2006

- It has been way to long under way
- It contains important fixes to bugs in both KimDaBa 2.1 itself and bugs in
Qt/KDE
- It has been really stable for a long time now (with only minor and old bugs
reported now)

So why not make a release now?

      *** KPhotoAlbum 2.2 is now ready for download ***
      *** from http://www.kphotoalbum.org ***

Highlight of changes:
- There now is an improved an much sexier thumbnail viewer
  (Try resizing it using the middle mouse button :-)
- Much better support for EXIF, it is both possible to see EXIF info,
  and search for images with specific settings.
- tons of minor improvements not worth mentioning here
- lots of tiny bugs or issues resolved.

Please inform me when packages for your favorite distro shows up so I can
include it on the web page.

Finally, thanks to the ever growing set of people who have helped me in minor
or major ways with patches, suggestion, moral support etc. None mentioned,
none forgotton.

Kind Regards