[KPhotoAlbum] Pbs : date + setup + help missing + database

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Fri Apr 14 14:16:07 BST 2006

On 13 Apr 2006, Dominique Gonzalez wrote:

> I cannot record dates which are set by "set properties" dialogs.
> This pb occured some months ago, with an older version : it was caused
> by locales. Mine is french.

This problem existed in kimdaba quite some time ago and has been fixed.
Maybe it was somehow reintroduced. Have a look at this thread
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.kimdaba/904

I don't have access to a computer with a recent kphotoalbm version, so I
cannot check this now.

> "set properties" dialogs
>
> setups of the "set properties" dialogs are not saved. I though that when
> I make one option embedded in the dialog, it should be shown again on
> the next use of KPhotoAlbum. But it is not.

Did you use Options -> Save current Window Setup in this dialog? If no,
try it. If yes, is is probably a bug. I had no problems with this in some
of the latest snaphots.

> help missing
>
> when one uses the "set properties" dialogs it shows a dialog box which
> says something like "it is an important dialog, you should read help".
> But help is missing...

May this be an issue with the -noi18n version? I'm not sure, just
guessing.

hth,
- martin

--