[KPhotoAlbum] [OT] Windows alternatives

havoc havoc at harrisdev.com
Tue Apr 11 18:39:39 BST 2006

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> BrilliantPhoto was great, but it has since been sold by the developer.
> If you can get your hands on a copy you'll be happy. It is the best
> photo managment program for any system, and I've tried just about
> everything there was to try before I stopped using windows about a
> year ago. Actually, BrilliantPhoto was what kept my machine dual-boot,
> as it is even better than KimDaBa. I don't know why it never caught on
> with the masses.

Uhm, excuse me, but as the official priest of the church of
KPhotoAlbum/KimDaBa, I am compelled to say, "HERETIC! HERETIC! Burn him!"

thank you for reading this PSA (public service announcement),
havoc
--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating
http://www.GalacticSlacker.com/ -- read it and weep