[KPhotoAlbum] exif not read?

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:23:42 BST 2006

Le Lundi 10 Avril 2006 11:45, Tero Tilus a écrit :
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, manouchk wrote:
> > I have another problem, don't see an option to correct that. Nothing
> > like "reread exif" or "read exif to get correct date" ?
>
> Select images first, then  Maintenance -> Read EXIF info from files...
> Would that do what you want?

I ansewered only to tero yesterday (I used reply in kmail and it wasn't post
to the mailing list, only tero!) and was desperatly waiting for a respost!!!

Here is my answer:

Well, I don't have anymore any "Read EXIF info from file..." entry .

see the snapshot :
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/Snapshots1/kphoto1.jpg

is it normal or should I have this entry ("Read EXIF info from files...")?