[KPhotoAlbum] Can't get "All Simultaneously"

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Tue Apr 11 08:57:42 BST 2006

Ups, I sent my previous post only to Marco...

Marco wrote:

> When I select a group of pictures in the thumbnail view, the  "All
> Simultaneously" edit option is not available (ie greyed).

Which version of kimdaba/kphotoalbum are you using? This is a known bug
in version 2.1 (and maybe earlier).

The workaround I used is to select and deselect an additional image
(CTRL - mouse-click). After that it should work.

Kphotoalbum fixes this and a new release is to come out soon (according
to the homepage it should be out since yesterday ;-).

hth,
- martin

--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  | Life is not fair,