[KPhotoAlbum] Some boolean algebra

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+gmane+kimdaba at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 1 22:35:53 BST 2006

Martin Hoeller venit, vidit, dixit 2006-04-01 09:13:
> On 31 Mar 2006, Michael J Gruber wrote:
>
>> I'm sorry, but where is a token selection panel in the search dialogue?
>
> Right now I don't have an up-to-date kphotoalbum version at hand, but I'm
> quite sure I saw it and it is even there in kimdaba 2.1. If you open the
> image configuration dialog and you don't see it, there is a button called
> "Options" at the bottom. Clicking it and a menu apears allowing you to
> select "Show/Hide Windows" -> "Show Tokens". Now you should be able to
> use tokens like other properties in this dialog.

Yippieh, now I see. I didn't associate "windows" with anything useful
before (pun intended). Maybe "panel" would have rung the appropriate
bells for me.

I noticed just a small glitch: The tokens "window" in the search
dialogue came up with an empty list of tokens to search for, and
wouldn't let me enter search terms in the tokens field (it did list all
possible keywords correctly). I had to resort to the "set properties
dialogue": activating it for images with tokens "taught" KPhotoalbum
which tokens were in use and added them to the list. Afterwards, even
the search dialogue listed them.

Thanks for your hints and patience :)

Michael