[KimDaBa] White thumbnails

dAniel hAhler kimdaba-general at thequod.de
Tue Sep 27 00:20:37 BST 2005

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 00:39, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:

> | I hope someone can help me - KimDaBa on my computer sometimes shows
> | white thumbnails instead of the original photos, it looks like this:
> |
> | http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kimdababug6kl.png
> I'm afraid I've never seen that before, let me know if you find anything
> else on this that could indicate a possible course of the problem.

I've experienced the thumbnails disappearing while waiting for uploading a
huge amount of pictures, which took about an hour.
During that I've switched several times back and forth to the KimDaBa and from
what I remember it seems to get worser until all images were not displayed
anymore. Could have looked like that, but I'm not sure, sorry.

btw: I'm using KDE 3.5beta1 which does give me strange graphic effects after
some hours of working with it and forces me to reboot.
The first indicator is always the window title disappearing (I get a white
block instead of it).
This /might/ be related to what Jacek experiences.