[KimDaBa] Feature req.: Specifying properties for images

Robert Story rstory-l at 2005.revelstone.com
Wed Sep 14 00:03:02 BST 2005

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:15:58 Jesper wrote:
JKP> | What I'm not sure how to do is remove the tokens en masse from a set
JKP> | of images.  It appears to be possible to delete a token altogether
JKP> | (with ctrl-2, then select Options... and Show Tokens; you'll get a
JKP> | list of tokens, and can then right click on the token of choice and
JKP> | delete it) but that will remove it from *all* images, not just the
JKP> | selected set.
JKP> It is not possible to delete tokens from only some images. Why would you
JKP> want to do that anyway?

I would like to be able to do this too... For example, I find images marked as
Family, then use tokens to tag individuals. L = Luke.  Then i find images
marked as Friends and tag individuals. L = Leah.

Then I'd like to be able to find Friends/L, edit all to add Leah to the person
list, and then clear just the L token, w/out clearing the token in Family or
any other tokens in Friends.