[KimDaBa] date bar look

anahop.listes at free.Fr anahop.listes at free.Fr
Thu Sep 8 15:55:41 BST 2005

Hello,

I have tried the last version of kimdaba and find it very cool.

I think the look the date bar could be improved :
instead of writing the year (or month, week ...) under the point
where it beggins, I think it would be better to write it in the
middle of the interval (a year/month/week/day is not a point in time, but an
interval).

I.E, instead of

      |                   |                    |
    2003                2004                 2005

something like :

              2003                2004                 2005

or perhaps

and the same for months, ....

What do you think of this ?

Baptiste