[KimDaBa] Re: Rescan for images proposal

Marco Colnaghi marco.colnaghi at libero.it
Fri Oct 21 08:24:14 BST 2005

Sorry,
I absolutely don't know kimdaba sources  and
I did't mean it was a "must have feature"...

I was thinking that scan finding a new folder during a full scan
or during a partial scan were quite similar situations (from development
perspective)
so a very quick rescan for the single folder I just added after downloading
images with gphoto2
or for a small subtree when you rename a folder was a good thing.

P.S. I'm a Debian user (Etch) with kimdaba 2.1 but I didn't find a way to
install kipiplugins so
it could be I miss different features offered by plugins, sorry.

Thanks everybody,
Marco.