[KimDaBa] suggestion: changes to the viewer interface

Marco Molteni molter at tin.it
Tue Oct 18 21:37:12 BST 2005

I have two suggestions for the viewer:

1. adding the possibility to have the viewer integrated in the
main kimdaba window, with split panels like a file browser or
like gqview. I like to be able to select an icon and view the
image on the side, but with a user interface more similar to
gqview, which I find very fast and intuitive. Anybody has his
tastes obviously, this is why I am asking for a option, not a
change :-)

2. in the viewer, the comments overlap the image. This drives
me crazy :-) Would it be possible to move the comments below
the image, as an image cation in a book?

thanks again
marco
--
He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself
without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine,