[KimDaBa] more ideas for kimdaba

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:47:10 BST 2005

I don't know if it has already been proposed, but anyway, have you seen the
slideshows of iphoto, with that dazzling dinamic effect?
I don't refer to the transition effects but more to the zooming that is done
when showing a new photo. The effect is sometimes amazing, when there is
peoples on the photo, you can have the impression that persons are alive...
It gives energy, live to phots, wonderfull. I'm trying to find a video
example to illustrate.
Do you think this possible to do that in kimdaba? (I guess this is not too
easy!)

Last question is there any free software (that runs on linux) that implements
that?

Cheers,
Emmanuel
--