[KimDaBa] Input needed on EXIF

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed Nov 30 14:43:00 GMT 2005

On Saturday 26 November 2005 01:10, Stephen J. Gowdy wrote:
> I have a Canon 20D that writes the cr2 files. If you use an exif
> reader that supports tiff it will read the exif data from cr2 files.

This is my understanding as well. CR2 uses the same overall structure as
TIFF, but of course with non-standard IFDs and data. CRW otoh. is
different.

Now if only those bastard camera manufacturers could just use DNG
instead of wasting peoples time with proprietary formats :-)

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se