[KimDaBa] Remove single keyword from large selection of pictures?

Walter Francis wally at theblackmoor.net
Mon Nov 28 17:07:28 GMT 2005

Have there been any updates on being able to remove a keyword from a selection of
pictures?  I have 280+ pictures that somehow got tagged with a wrong person, and now
I'd either have do each one manually (which would take forever) or somehow clear the
tags on all the pictures and retag them.

Is there a way or a trick to removing the tag on these pictures yet?  Or a way to step
through them and remove it, rather than click, ctrl+1, scroll, unselect, okay, repeat?

I suggested before highlighing all common fields on a selection of pictures with the
ctrl+2 edit-multi, I hope maybe you're working on something like that, it'd make
fixing this kind of thing a snap.  If not that, then maybe a way to remove keywords in
a slideshow with the keywords showing at the bottom?  Maybe keyword [x] keyword 2 [x]
or something, where one could delete them that way?

Thanks.

--
Walter Francis
http://khayts.us