[KimDaBa] Need input on RAW files

Ben Stanley Ben.Stanley at exemail.com.au
Sun Nov 27 22:39:32 GMT 2005

While we are talking about storing multiple files per picture, let me
add this to the melting pot:

I use Hugin (hugin.sourceforge.net) to assemble some monster panoramas.
These panoramas can be assembled from 10 or 20 individual photographs. I
would be very interested in a feature in Kimdaba that would allow me to
group the panorama source images behind the final stitched (and perhaps
touched up) output.

At the moment, in Kimdaba, I tag all the individual panorama photos with
the keyword 'Panorama Source'. Ideally, photographs containing this
keyword would be hidden when I am doing a slideshow... But I would
settle quite happily for having these images grouped behind the final
panoramic result.

Ben Stanley.

On Fri, 2005-11-25 at 11:18 -0500, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
<snip>
> How about each image being a container that actually stores one or
> more associated images (including the original unmanipulated image)?
>
> I've seen icons that look like a stack or deck of documents, something
> like this:
>

> ---------
> |       |
> | ---------
> | |    	  |
> | | ---------
>   | |	    |
>   |_|	    |
>     |	    |
>     |_______|
>
> Each image that has more than one related images would have this icon
> associated with it.  If you click on this icon, you get a preview view
> of all of the associated images.

<snip>