[KimDaBa] How to move data to a new computer

Tim Jacobs twjacobs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 04:22:58 GMT 2005

Hi,
I am considering changing distro's on my PC but want to make sure I
don't loose all the tags I've put into the kimdaba database so far. I've
backed up all my photos. I will reconstruct the directory structure that
all the pictures will be copied to but the root of this tree may be at a
different location than where it currently resides. I assume that as
long as I have the index.xml file at the root, I should have no
problems. Am I right?

Thanks,
Tim