[KimDaBa] Input needed on EXIF

Fredrik Linusson fredrik-kimdaba_gen at linusson.com
Fri Nov 25 22:32:33 GMT 2005

On Friday 25 November 2005 23:13, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:

> | And now I realized something more I wish for...
> | Cloning of tags onto work copys etc.
> | Cloning of exif (ie dates) to work copys etc.
>
> Could you explain why you would like this?

Exif won't follow through my workflow all the time, hence cloning to other
pics would be nice.
Tags never follow my workflow. If I experiment with a photo I can end up with
a few variants of it, would be nice to just clone the tags from the original.

> | Keep date in db (from file create date or manually entered) for files
> | without exit info.
>
> This should already work.

Maybe it does, I honestly have not got around to try to find it just yet. I do
get annoyed that all my older pics and some of those taken with another
camera misses exif and therefore wont show when I select a date range.

/Linus