[KimDaBa] Input needed on EXIF

Fredrik Linusson fredrik-kimdaba_gen at linusson.com
Fri Nov 25 19:22:50 GMT 2005

On Friday 25 November 2005 19:57, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> | .cr2 - Canon raw nowdays
>
> The HEAD version of KimDaBa does at least support these.

I know, but that does not really help... You keep recommending me to stay out
of the svn ;-)

> | .tiff - many work copys ends up in this, many raw converts also
> | .xcf - I do most of my stuff in the Gimp, would not mind having them also
> | in the db.
>
> Natively supported by KDE.

Yay! I've learned something new today!

And now I realized something more I wish for...
Cloning of tags onto work copys etc.
Cloning of exif (ie dates) to work copys etc.
Keep date in db (from file create date or manually entered) for files without
exit info.

Just wish I could do any of it myself, but unfortunately not there yet...

/Linus