[KimDaBa] Bibble users pay attention

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Nov 25 01:14:34 GMT 2005

As I wrote in my previous email. I've got to be friends with a guy with good
connections to Bibble to say the least. So I'd like to see how I can make the
two application gain something from each other.

So if you already uses Bibble, speak up, and let me know how you would like
the two to work together. I can of course only adapt kimdaba, but I'd do my
best to lobby changes with Bibble.

Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Prinsensgade 4a st.         |
9800 Hjørring               |  Platform-independent
Denmark                     |  software solutions