[KimDaBa] suggestion for typeahead completion

sujee maniyam kimdaba at sujee.net
Tue Nov 22 07:00:56 GMT 2005

First off, I love Kimdaba!  Keep up the good work!

When I tag an image, kimdaba tries to complete the word as I am typing.
  This is cool.  I'd like to suggest a small improvement.
     Filter the list as I type (just like the search bar on Keywords page)

e.g.  Let's say I have the following locations

     San Francisco - Golden Gate Park
     San Francisco - Embarcadero
     Golden Gate Park - Japanese Tea Garden
     San Mateo

As I type 'Gold'  I want the list filtered and only see the following
     San Francisco - Golden Gate Park
     Golden Gate Park - Japanese Tea Garden

What do you guys think?

thanks