[KimDaBa] Instructions for building from subversion repository

Matthias Müller-Reineke mueller-reinekematthias at alice-dsl.de
Sun Nov 20 19:32:46 GMT 2005

Dear internet,

I want to help to debug Kimdaba so I tried building it from CVS
following the example on the Kimdaba home page. During that I recognized
that KDE has moved from CVS to subversion (svn). I've managed to get the
files from the svn repository but I gave up because the directory
structure changed so it was impossible for me to derive a solution from
the CVS example.

On which versions of which libraries does the newest development version
of Kimdaba from svn depend on?

It would be nice (it's not urgently necessary) to get the commands or a
script which reads kimdaba and the necessary libraries from svn compiles
and installs them.

Matthias