[KimDaBa] RAW previews/thumbnails in kimdaba

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Thu May 19 01:00:27 BST 2005

On Wed May 18 2005 03:15 am, Steffen Hansen wrote:
 ] Thanks! Could I get you to make one in portrait mode also (instead of
 ] landscape) so I can check if the code gets the rotation correct too?

 My camera doesn't have a sensor to detect what angle the
 camera was when the picture was taking.  The DiMage
 model I've got came out in late '03 I think, so lacks a few
 of the nicer refinements.  Can you just insert the rotation
 setting into the .thm and/or the raw file .. and fake it?

 Jedd.