[KimDaBa] RAW previews/thumbnails in kimdaba

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Tue May 17 14:28:50 BST 2005

On Tue May 17 2005 08:33 pm, Steffen Hansen wrote:
 ] Awfully silent here lately(?)
 ]
 ] I am looking for example RAW files. I have .CRW (Canon 300D) and .CR2
 ] (Canon 20D) already, but I'm interested in Nikon, Olympus, Pentax,
 ] Kodak, Konica-Minolta,...

 I can happily provide images from a Minolta 7H DiMage
 camera.  The images are quite large, of course (5mp camera).

 I can upload to a web site and provide a URL.  Do you have
 any preference on content - insofar as high or low contrast etc,
 or is this purely for embedded thumbnail experimentation?

 Jedd.