[KimDaBa] Next release one week, then what?!

Nicolas M. Thiery nthiery at users.sf.net
Mon May 9 10:11:06 BST 2005

On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 02:43:38PM +0200, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> | - Dynamic searches (this was already mentioned some while ago): search is
> | defined as usual, and search criteria then be stored under a name and later
> | re-applied.

> Besides looking cool, can you come up with a single usecase for
> this? I've for one never used it in KMail, and couldn't think of one
> good reason to do so.

Most my HTML exports go through the following workflow:
 - do a search (typically HolidaysIn... & BestOf & !Private)
 - do the export

I often update an already existing HTML export (because I got more
pictures on the topic or improved the keywords).  Being able to store
the search parameters, or better being able to also store the HTML
export parameters (target directory name, title, ...) would save me
some time. I also usually use the same search for displaying pictures
to friends on my laptop.

Best regards,
						Nicolas
--