[KimDaBa] Next release one week, then what?!

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun May 8 12:38:18 BST 2005

| Enlarged view of the image when hovering with the mouse over the thumbnail
| with an adjustable amount of additional information (including EXIF) would
| be very nice, too.
Well except the exif info, kimdaba already has this, see "Show tooltips" bound
to Ctrl+t.

| Oh, and a functioning USB mass storage camera client would be nice, because
| the standard kde one doesn't support this. Couldn't this be "borrowed" from
| digikam?
There is a KIPI plugin for this, if the plugin doesn't work, please talk to
the plugin developer. Reading images from cameras is really out of the scope
for KimDaBa.

| Of course an can move my pictures on the command line from the
| camera to the pictures folder, but for non-techies id would be a really
| nice feature
I agree, why I would hope the plugins would help you. I would spent way to
much fighting different camera problems if I went down this road.