[KimDaBa] Bug-Report: loosing time information

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Wed Jan 5 20:20:10 GMT 2005

Hi all!

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Ben Stanley wrote:

> I want to say that I've seen behaviour very similar to this.
>
> I also want to say that I can't manually change the date. When I try to
> do that, the date gets lost. I'm using kimdaba 2.0 compiled from src off
> Jesper's ftp site.

Thanks for your reply, Ben.

Actually i'm just trying to figure out what's the problem. I haven't had a
look at the source now, but i noticed that i can change the date for
pictures only if the desireable date is before october!? strange, isn't
it?

I use the german version of kimdaba, so i was thinking that this might be
a problem. What language do you use, Ben?

Right now i'm trying to figure out more details. I'll let you details know
as soon as possible.

regards,
- martin

--