[KimDaBa] Suggestion for KimDaBa

Adrian Pinks colinbeck at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 00:58:53 GMT 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:37, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> On Friday 11 February 2005 16:17, Walter Francis wrote:
> | A few suggestions:
> |
> | When I'm populating my large image collection, which is already
> | sorted into reasonable folders, I'm clicking on the Folders
> | category, scrolling to a folder, labeling the images, then going
> | Back, Back, to return.  Each time I do this the list is back to the
> | top.  Is there a way to not have the list move back to the top each
> | time?  I'm about 1/4th through my images and I"m already scrolling
> | a lot each time.  Or maybe there's a better way to do it
> | altogether.
>
> Isn't that what the Home item on the toolbar does?

I have the same problem as Walter.  I have hundreds of folders and am in
the process of going through them one-by-one to tag the photos within
them.  If I select a folder somewhere in the middle of those hundreds
of folders, and then select "Back", I return to the top of the folder
list rather than the spot in the middle I was at.  In other words, when
using the Back button, KimDaBa doesn't remember the scroll state.