[KimDaBa] Camera with GPS

Wes Hardaker wjhns25 at hardakers.net
Tue Aug 30 00:49:51 BST 2005

>>>>> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:56:51 +0200, "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk> said:

Jesper> Does anyone have a camera with GPS in it?
Jesper> If yes, could you in private email send me a few images.

I've wanted to marry my GPS data to my camera data.  Automatic merging
of the GPS track data into something that kimdaba could read would be
way cool.  Especially if it could produce a overlay on a map that
showed where various pictures were taken.

However, I don't think you necessarily need a GPS enabled camera to do
that.  I could very easily take the output of my track data and
augment the index.xml file with the data, for example.