[KimDaBa] Way to ignore specific file extensions?

Walter Francis khaytsus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 19:32:08 BST 2005

I shoot raw, and generally I try to keep the raw images outside of my
jpg image directory structure, but sometimes I don't, and later I find
that KimDaBa has hundreds of 'dead' (archived?) image thumbnails in
the database, which I then must do a search for and delete by hand.

Is it possible to ignore specific file extension?  Like in this case,
I'd have it ignore .crw and .thm, although not sure offhand if it's
databasing the thm files.

Might sound strange, but so far I don't see myself organizing my raw
images with KimDaBa yet.  Not sure why, maybe in the future, but not
yet.

--
Walter Francis
http://khayts.us