[KimDaBa] Fwd: Re: New name for KimDaBa?

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:15:34 BST 2005

> Anyway, if someone found a "better" or more descriptive name
> ( *for everybody, not only for english speakers*) I would vote for it.
Exactly, that's why I was looking for a person, which is more
international I think
I've looked for the pionieers of photography in wikipedia
Nadar is a good choice IMHO.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadar
http://www.stellaweb.ch/nadar.htm
Does that sounds better than Klimt in english ?

The other wikipedia knows about are :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Pioneers_of_photography
Frederick Scott Archer
Louis Daguerre
George Eastman
Doc Edgerton
Thomas Edison (prolific inventor)
Edwin H. Land
Auguste and Louis Lumière (more well-known for inventing the film)
Eadweard Muybridge
Nicéphore Niépce
William Fox Talbot

Otherwise picfinder is very descriptive, or why not :
Jesper Photo Deluxe(TM)