[KimDaBa] New name for KimDaBa?

havoc havoc at harrisdev.com
Mon Apr 25 01:43:02 BST 2005

Oh, and on naming...

What does "Word" mean?
What does "Access" mean?
What does "Excel" mean?
What does "PowerPoint" mean?
What does "Gnome" mean?
What does "Office" mean?
What does "Mozilla" mean?
What does "Explorer" mean?
What does "Windows" mean?

My point being, the name doesn't define an app as well as people think
it should. The most popular selling applications have extremely abstract
names that have become tightly associate with what they do.

It's your app, call it what you want. KimDaBa is a little awkward, but
it's still your app.

jody

--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating