[KimDaBa] Patch to add symlink, hardlink, and no thumbnails options to HTML export

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Thu Sep 30 01:24:18 BST 2004

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:02:38 +0200

   Thanks for the patches. Unfortunately they came in to late. KimDaBa
   is not in message freeze, so I can't apply it before release of 2.0
   I will apply it as soon as 2.0 is release tho.

That's fine; my apologies for not having gotten you the diffs
earlier.  What about the angle patch?  I think that that's more
important; it's more of a bug fix.