[KimDaBa] new (and perhaps final) snapshot

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 16:25:58 BST 2004

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:59:10 +0200, Jesper K. Pedersen
<blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:
> A new kimdaba snapshot are now available in
> http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/snapshots/

The (not so) new search by date looks very nice, but I tend to never use it.
I tried to understand why with this last snapshot, and here is what I found :
 * the date you searched last time is not rememberd.
        Even if you don't want to look for the same day, it is likely
to be in the same month
        than before.
 * you have to set the same date twice ! A little arrow in the middle
of the date
        to copy the "from date" to the "to date" would avoid this.
 * when I click on "date of the day", a strange thing happens :
        (see the last line 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and how the buttons are not shown)
(see attached pictures)

  Jean-Michel