[KimDaBa] One new string added to KimDaBa.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Wed Sep 22 22:18:01 BST 2004

It is with a mixture of joy and sadness I'm afraid I have to tell translators
of KimDaBa that I just, a few days after having announce message freeze,
broke it.

I'm currently on a business trip, sitting alone at hotels at night, so I
couldn't resist adding a feature I've been longing for for ages in KimDaBa,
namely spellchecking in the image config editor.

This did, however, add one new string to be translated, hope you can forgive
me, and given that the next two weeks will be in the
apartment-movement-star-sign, I can easily promise not to do it again before
the release.

Once again, thanks for your effort translating KimDaBa, I appreciate it very
much.

To all the KimDaBa users, I will put out a new snapshot when I get home
Friday, if non has been created Saturday morning, please remind me.

In the new snapshot you will also find that finally, the tab order works in
the image config dialog ;-)

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.