[KimDaBa] message freeze for KimDaBa

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Sep 20 11:44:58 BST 2004

Dear translators.
KimDaBa (from kdeextragear-2) does now enter message freeze, both for the
strings in the application and the user manual.

I hope to make a release in 2 1/2 - 3 weeks (depending on how my moving
apartment goes).

Next release will be 2.0, and there has been quite a few changes since 1.1, so
let me know if 2 1/2 - 3 weeks is too short for the documentation to catch
up.

Please include blackie at kde.org in any reply to this email, and please allow me
some time to respont, I'm in the process of moving apartment right now.

Cheers
Jesper

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.