[KimDaBa] WARNING about "Sort Selected By Date and Time"

Sam Jean-Samuel.Wienin at ema.fr
Tue Oct 26 12:16:06 BST 2004

hi

1/ display and select images including "Mr. X" or images on "directory X"

2/ on the "images" menu, select "order by date"

3/ You may have this message :
"You are about to sort a set of images with others in between
This might result in an unexpected sort order
Are you sure you want to continue?", anwer "yes"

3/ the second time you can experiment a
"MD5Sum failure; try recalcing your MD5Sums" and kimdaba crash (sometimes)

Sometimes, you can lose data even if kimdaba don't crash simply if you
use "long" format date (01 janv.2004) before ordering by date.

Kimdaba-2 is very dangerous for your data. don't miss the backup of your
xml file !

> Did you test camera importation ?

No.