[KimDaBa] generating html pages & deleting selected picture links

Barney_Toma barney.toma at alumni.usc.edu
Tue Oct 26 03:20:53 BST 2004

Generating html pages doesn't quite work for me.  I'm
not quite sure what information to include in the 3 or
4 dialogue boxes that are required to generate an html
page.  The boxes request such things as the source and
destination files.  I've tried with no luck both the
defaults and selected directories.   A little more
guidance would be helpful for me in this case.

For the next issue, adding picture link information is
easy, but deleting selected information doesn't seem
to be quite as easy.