[KimDaBa] KimDaBa 2.0 is getting close - new snapshot available

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Sun Oct 3 22:57:29 BST 2004

Hi Jesper,

both problems still occur with the actual snapshot (2004-09-25).

But I just didn't find much time for testing, it's just a first very short
test.
For example the calender plugin: It seems to show jpegs less then about 1MB.
Bigger pictures were not shown in the preview and weren't loaded by the
plugin.
The funny thing is: Both, the small picture and the bigger ones are original
pictures from my digi photo thing, both with same resolution, just taken at
about the same time.

I tried the rotation problem with the html export plugin. That thing stopped
with no cpu load but didn't return nor build more than one picture. The
index.html file got a size of 0 byte. But even the first picture was shown in
landscape even though I rotated it within kimdaba to portrait (rotation angle
stored in the kimdaba index.xml file).

That's it for now.
If you want to, I could send a few pictures so you could have a test.

Bye
Reimar